Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Snippets of Days

I'm skipping the next 30 day blog topic- it wants pictures taken more than ten years ago. I was teaching sixth grade and Kanga was living it up in the corporate world in DC. Don't think that anybody who reads this really cares much. :)

I've been trying to take more video. It's a challenge for me to get the length right because I don't have any editing software that I know how to use. So either it's too long to upload or it's too short and I don't catch them doing anything funny. I've got a couple that are just cute and representative of stuff we do all day, which is kind of fun.

Here's O'Malley and Silvermist playing with the new Moon Dough barn we got this past weekend. Kanga and I went on a supply fee spending spree and the kids are having a great time with all the new toys. This is an example of the kind of video that is too short and doesn't show them doing much, but it is the only one I can get to upload right now.


Oh, and RIGHT after I turned off the camera, Silvermist turned to me and goes, "You have a really big mouth. I have a little mouth."

I have no idea where that came from but it made me laugh and I wish it was on film. Reminded me of Santana on Glee. I half expected her to bust into song and sing me "Trouty Mouth".

No comments: