Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures!

I can't believe it's been SO long since I posted. Lots going on around here~ and no time to document it. :)

We've been spending lots of time outside lately since the weather has been nice. I'm really enjoying this tiny window where it's not 1000 degrees yet, so we've been hanging out in the yard most mornings and sometimes in the afternoons too.

I despair of ever getting a decent sibling picture of Ariel and Sebastian.


Sweat + Sand = Nasty on Flounder



Cheesy Grin- too bad she isn't at all photogenic, right?



Our friend is back! She graduated to a new preschool last fall, but will be here through the summer before she heads off to kindergarten. I'll have to come up with a princess name for her too- I'm sure that's what she will want. I guess we'll call her Belle for now.


And here's Marie, looking annoyed that I dragged her away from what she was doing to make her look up and take a picture.

Happy Friday, and have a great long weekend!

No comments: