Friday, April 20, 2018

It's Been A Great Run!

Well, I haven't blogged here in several years, since it's so much easier to put a quick photo and caption up on the facebook page.  However, I think this website is still linked to the state information form, so I wanted to put up something new in case it takes them awhile to remove me.

As of April 20, 2018, I am permanently closed.  It's been almost 16 years and over 120 kids.  I've loved this job so much and it's been an amazing opportunity to be home with my own children as they grew.  However, they're now about to be in middle school and high school.  We have never lived in our house as a family of four without babies in their rooms and toys everywhere.  It's time to move on.  I'm a little sad, but I'm SO excited at the same time.

I feel like the timing of this worked out just about as perfectly as it could have- two were scheduled to move on this month anyway, one is moving soon, and there's just one to find a new place for.

THANK YOU for the precious chance to help your babies grow.  I've loved this experience and all of you.

Bye!!

No comments: