Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Focus- O'Malley



I've decided to start a new little feature called Friday Focus. Every week I'll focus on one specific kid and talk about all the fun stuff we've noticed and put up some cute pictures. By the time we talk about all the kids individually enough time will have gone by that there will be lots of new information to post the next time.

I'm going in order of birthdays on the calendar from today. O'Malley will be 3 in March so his is the next birthday we'll celebrate.

  • He is full of imagination at the moment. Currently he has five tiny imaginary doggies who live in his "doggie hand". We always have to be careful about watching the way he's holding his hand so we don't squish the doggies. The other day I didn't realize he was showing them to me- I thought it was imaginary food I was supposed to eat, and he was so horrified. "MY DOGGIES ARE NOT TASTY!!!" So I pretended to spit them out and then he was okay.
  • He is convinced that he can catch Kanga's baby in his hands when it wants to come out. I'm not sure how he even knows that much about the logistics of things but he says that if Tigger is afraid to slide down, he will catch him.
  • He loves Flik and constantly talks about how they are best buddies. It's very cute.

2 comments:

Shoeaddict said...

I super heart him. He is adorable.
I laughed SO hard at you eating his doggies. Poor baby :(

GodwinFamily said...

I love the doggies in his hand. What a creative little cutie!