Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Focus- Chip

Chip is getting so big. I tend to think of him as one of the babies still, and he is definitely not that anymore. He is a big boy. And he's excited that Hercules is getting old enough to play with. They were copying each other's movements here and having such a good time.



Lately I've been having a hard time getting pictures of him because when I point the camera at him, he gets completely excited and RUNS at me. I can never take the shot before all I have is nostrils. But he's got an awesome mohawk these days that I will try to document soon.

He climbs like a monkey and gets this sheepish embarrassed look whenever he's on top of the table. Chip! Off the table, buddy! Feet on the floor! And he's all... okay. Just checking to be sure the rules didn't change. What about my bum? Can I SIT on the table at least? No? Fine then....

He's just getting out of the pointing stage, in which he would point at everything he saw and grunt at it so you'd tell him what it was. The way he pointed was hilarious- he did the Roman Salute constantly. (And oh, I love that when I googled it they called it that instead of the heil hitler thing, because that isn't so complimentary....)

We who are about to die, or win a soccer game, or get something down from the top of the cabinet, or learn a new word, salute you!!

No comments: