Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Silvermist!!

Well, it's happening. The Pink Ladies are turning 2. Between August 1 and December 1, all five of them will hit the big time. I am equally excited for new stuff ahead, and dreading the days when all five decide to have A Terrible Two Experience at the same time. It's going to be fun either way though- lots of things for them to learn. :)

We got to eat cupcakes today in celebration of Silvermist, who is the oldest of the pack. Everyone had a lovely time, most especially Kanga and me. We love to watch them eat frosting. They only get it on birthdays here and they have so much fun with it.



There's a second one somewhere around here for me, right?

Ha! I like chocolate and I like to be messy!!

Birthday girl with her mouth stuffed full of cupcake...

I don't think she likes it at all.


Hmph? What? Another picture of me? Why?

Because you're the big birthday girl, sweetie, and also because you freeze with that guilty, deer in the headlights look every time I point the camera at you and it makes me laugh. :)

No comments: