Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year

I always love starting the new year. The holidays make me feel really rejuvenated and ready to get back to work. We're starting our new Read It Once Again curriculum today and I expect everyone to LOVE it. It's called The Letters Are Lost and it's about a set of alphabet blocks that get lost in various places. Tons of opportunities for extension and fun stuff to do. The F page is about the block falling in the fish tank and I think I actually might get a beta fish for them to check out.
Our new tiny pumpkin started this morning and is currently asleep in the living room. She got here sleeping so I haven't gotten my hands on her yet. Looking forward to that immensely. Another tiny one should be starting in the next couple weeks too. So I'll need a girl and a boy Disney name. Gotta get going on that- we're running out of popular ones. :)

No comments: