Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Focus: Aurora

Aurora is nothing if not consistent. I was going to talk about her pretending to be a puppy all the time and I realized I wrote about that last time. Oh well. There's something to be said for finding what you like and sticking with it. :) She also still loves the plastic corn and donuts and cooks for us on a regular basis.

I think I have a picture of every kid who was here that day in an eyepatch. It's definitely been one of their favorite pirate island activities so far. Aurora's other favorite was the "beach snack" we made from blueberry yogurt and graham cracker crumbs, with little chunks of fruit for the crabs. That one was pretty tasty if I do say so myself.

I really have no idea what was going on here, but all we need is Roo or Tarzan in the picture to do "see no evil" and we've got it all covered.

No comments: