Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cautiously Optimistic

So all of a sudden yesterday morning I asked Ariel if she wanted to wear big girl p*nties. She said yes. And proceeded to wear them all day long with no accidents. After about an hour Snow said she wanted them too, and also stayed dry the whole day. I'm excited. Attempts at training before had been largely unsuccessful, and I figured we'd have to wait until they decided they wanted to, but I didn't expect it to be so quickly or happen on the same day. I think the peer pressure is working really well in this case.

Buzz brought some big boy pants today too, so we'll see how it goes with all three of them. I can't imagine how fun it will be with only three kids in diapers around here! Maybe we'll see if Sebastian wants to train too, just for the fun of it. :)

No comments: