Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One Liners...

Okay, so Lilo is completely killing me these days with the crazy things she says. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff, but it's awesome.

  • The other day she and Boo were playing and all of a sudden out of nowhere, Lilo turns to Boo and says, "Welcome to the jungle!"
  • She has decided she is Princess Daisy. I don't know why, but it's become even more specific than general princess discussion. And when she is being PD, she refers to herself in the third person. Princess Daisy doesn't want to eat that. Princess Daisy does not clean.
  • She's got this little shaky dance thing she does, and every time she says, "You want to see my booty shake? My daddy taught me how!" (which by the way is not the case. he looked very surprised to hear that he was supposedly responsible. )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I don't know where she gets it either, but she cracks me up! This morning, she tried to argue with me telling me that "Princesses don't wear socks." I told her that they do, and she replied, "Not Ariel. She has a tail!" She is a funny girl!